Random Number Wizard Version History
Version 2.2.0 - Released on 19 October 2009
- Fix: Corrected functionality issues with the F1 key and the help system.
- Update: Minor updates to the code to increase program efficiency.
- Update: Improved support for Windows 7.
Version 2.1.0 - Released on 11 January 2009
- New/Update: Major change to the setup program. Previous versions cannot be automatically upgraded to this version. Thus, older versions will need to be uninstalled via the Add/Remove Programs section of the Windows Control Panel before this version can be installed. Future versions of Random Number Wizard will automatically upgrade older versions down to 2.1.0.
- New/Update: Major change to the user's guide. The user's guide is now a searchable help file integrated within Random Number Wizard. The pdf format is no longer available, but user's guide topics can be printed from wtihin the help file.
- New/Update: Changed how some error messages are displayed to make them more user friendly.
- Update: Minor updates to the code to increase program efficiency and to update links due to the movement of Random Number Wizard's home page on djburnette.com.
Version 2.0.0 - Released on 3 December 2006
- New: Enhanced user interface.
- New: Added the ability to exclude specific numbers entered by the user.
- New: Increased the amount of random numbers that can be generated per run to 9999.
- New: Added the ability to check djburnette.com for updates to the program.
- New/Update: Overhauled user's guide. The new user's guide comes in both web (HTML) and .pdf formats.
- Update: Improved support for Windows Vista.
- Background Technology Change: Built on Microsoft .NET technology and requires Windows 2000 or higher.
Version 1.0.1 - Released on 7 June 2004
- Fix: Crash when entering words/letters into the program. Random Number Wizard now correctly generates an error message.
Version 1.0.0 - Released on 12 January 2004
- Random Number Wizard's Premiere